Book a Speaker
Beth Armstrong is available to speak or train you and your team on a variety of topics. Speaking or training engagements can be a one-time event or broken into multiple sessions including a weekend retreat. Because of Beth's passion to impact the lives of others, she is open to speaking on a variety of topics including, but not limited, to those listed below. Please feel free to reach out to her regarding the needs of you or your organization.
Finding Your Purpose In Christ:
Growing Roots for a Mission Driven Life Devotional Series
- Your Life as a Mustard Seed - Uncovering the correlation between a mustard seed’s germination process and our ability live a purpose-filled life. We’ll cover: the basic requirements needed for germination and how these correlate to our busy life, what it means to be rooted in Christ, examples in the Bible of people who allowed themselves to be ‘planted’ so that they could be used by God and why we need to be planted in the church too, how we can begin to prepare our ‘soil’ to reap a harvest through culling out our weeds, and why it’s important to be patient and trust God’s timing of our germination process while we actively wait.
- Planted in Good Soil - Continuing the connection between a mustard seed’s germination process and our ability to live a purpose-filled life. This talk focuses on: what the Bible says about being planted in ‘good’ soil, the importance of soil compaction and the connection to hearing from God, steps to cultivating our soil so we can grow our roots in Christ, learning who Christ says we are because of who He is, connecting a mission statement to our purpose and our daily decisions and goals, and why Satan keeps us busy with ‘panem et circenses’.
- Uncovering What Kind of Seed I Am - Continuing the connection between a mustard seed’s germination process and our ability to live a purpose-filled life. This talk focuses on: the 44 references of the word ‘sperma’ or seed in the Bible, God has placed a unique seed or unique calling on each of us, uncovering the 2 parts of every calling, the connection between being planted and developing/uncovering your seed, the importance of being willing to pay for what we pray for, how we can learn our natural strengths whether using our SIGN or SHAPE, and how to create time to go through these steps.
- Providing Nourishment for My Seed to Grow - Continuing the connection between a seed’s germination process and our ability to live a purpose-filled life. This talk focuses on: a farmer’s perspective on feeding his crop, the connection between spending quiet time with God and feeding your specific seed, practical steps to make time to spend with God, personalizing and applying your quiet times, creating a priority road map, utilizing our mission statement and priority roadmap to feed our seed.
On Personal Leadership Development:
- Moms are GREAT Leaders
- Decision Making-Finding a What Matters Most Focus
- Practical Steps and Benefits of Delegation
- Setting Goals of Significance to Achieve Your Vision
- Building a Successful Team
- Communication - Ensuring it has Actually Taken Place
- Servant Leadership
- Identifying & Leveraging Your Strengths and Spiritual Gifts in Leadership
- Finding Your Own Voice in Leadership
- Connecting Your Purpose to Leadership
- Balance-The Myth of Having it All
If you are interested in asking Beth to speak on a different topic that fits a particular theme for your event, please feel free to contact her at email@example.com. She would love the opportunity to discuss it with you.